Taking care of your investment
The warranty on a new Edblo mattress and foundation is not an indicator of how long the product should be used before replacement. The warranty is there to protect you.
The Edblo guarantee offers two levels of cover:
- A guaranteed repair or replacement period against faulty workmanship and faulty materials.
- A service warranty period.
Every Edblo bed is manufactured with solid made-to-last components but even they need taking care of to ensure that you get the most of your new Edblo bed.
Here are some simple hints on how to maximize your Edblo sleep experience:
Click here to view or download the complete Edblo Warranty Card.
- Do carry your mattress flat or on its side.
- Do keep your bedding clean.
- Do give your new sleep set time to “breathe” upon removal from its plastic packaging.
- Do replace the foundation when purchasing a new mattress.
- Do rotate your mattress to prolong its comfort and support life.
- Do give yourself time to adjust to the new feel and support of your new mattress.
- Do not smoke in bed. This is a potential fire hazard.
- Do not use an electric blanket.
- Do not stand or jump on your mattress.
- Do not bend your mattress as this may cause damage to the innerspring unit.
- Do not remove the label on your mattress.
- Do not allow your mattress to get wet.
- Do not use handles to carry/pull or pick up your mattress.
- Do use handles ONLY to adjust the mattress onto the foundation.