- You wake up tired in the morning, if not even MORE tired than when you went to bed
- You experience body aches and pains when you wake up in the morning
- The mattress coils are poking through the mattress
- There is an inward sagging in the middle of the mattress causing you and your partner to roll together
- The mattress looks lumpy and uneven
- The edge has collapsed and is sagging
- The mattress makes creaking noises
- Your current mattress is older than 8 years
If you answered yes to three or more of the above questions, it probably is time for a new mattress.
- Once you realize you need a new bed, do your research and decide on your priorities i.e. Brand, price, size, comfort preference, access to bedroom, etc.
- Decide on which store or stores you want to visit.
- If possible, try a selection of beds with different tops and comfort feels for comparison before you buy. Make sure you have set aside enough time to test each bed so that you can properly appreciate the differences.
- Buy for correct support and comfort not because of pricing or firmness.
- Wear comfortable clothes so that you can lie down on each bed in your normal sleeping position. You need to lie for a minimum of 10 minutes. Also, remember to make some turns as you would in your natural state of sleep. Pay special attention to lower back support and correct spinal alignment and that you feel comfortable at the shoulder and hip areas.
- If you intend to share your bed with a partner than ensure that you both test the bed. You need to make sure that it is suitable for both of you i.e. size, support and comfort.
- A mattress works best when it is used in conjunction with its corresponding foundation. Don’t consider them as separate pieces.
- Try and narrow your selection down to a maximum of three beds.
- Feel free to ask any question of the sales associate.
- Remember to check the size. Although bed sizes are mostly standard in terms of size and name (i.e. 152cm=Queen) they may differ – especially between different manufacturers.
Remember, after your old bed all new beds will feel better so take your time to find your correct comfort and support.
91,5 cm = Single = Appropriate for a child, may not be comfortable for a teenager or an adult
107 cm = Three-Quarter = Appropriate for a child, teenager and an adult
137 cm = Double = Traditional “2 sleeper”. Offers sleepers a little extra room side to side, appropriate for a teenager and an average sized adult
152 cm = Queen = Appropriate for two average sized adults and allows a little room between sleepers
183 cm = King = Gives a couple the most room. If you have children or pets joining you in bed then a King size is perfect for you. However, please keep in mind that King sized beds can be too large for certain rooms and can be difficult to move through narrow hallways and staircases
1,88 cm = Standard Length
2 m = Extra Length Remember to check whether the Edblo bed which you have chosen is available in your desired size. Not all sizes or lengths may be available in a specific model. Measure the size of your room to prevent buying a bed that is too big for the area and that there is enough space for easy access and mattress rotation.
- Ensure that the foundation is the correct foundation for your mattress. A mattress is designed to provide you with the correct support when it is used in conjunction with its matching foundation.
- Rotate your mattress from time to time and follow the correct rotation cycle as recommended on your warranty card.
- Invest in a good quality, waterproof mattress protector. This will ensure that your mattress remains stain-free, dry, dust-free and helps prevent dust mites and other allergens from making your mattress their new home.
are stronger and don’t break down like other materials; and sleeping on an innerspring is cooler than on foam. Foam Mattresses – These mattresses feature different variations of foam as their core support system.
- Product Name and Size
- Date and Proof of Purchase
- Description of Complaint
Click here for more information regarding the Edblo warranty.
If there is enough space and you are still experiencing a disruption in your sleep pattern as a result of your partner’s movements we recommend that you look at the Edblo Supreme Collection Pocket Range.
The Edblo Supreme Collection Pocket Range features a robust Pocket Spring System consisting of individually pocketed springs. Each pocket spring is enveloped in its own fabric pocket ensuring that the springs move freely and independently thus reducing partner disturbance so that you can enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep.
Click here to find a stockist near you.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Complete the form below and a consultant will get back to you or Email us at email@example.com