Edblo Makes Bedtime Better
A quality Edblo mattress will help your child sleep more soundly and ensure that they wake up well rested and ready for the world.
When your child gets enough sleep they are able to:
- Pay better attention at school
- Remember what they have learnt
- Be creative and think of new ideas
- Be more patient and get along with family and friends
- Better problem solving
Sleep Experts recommend the following periods of sleep for children:
- Newborn (0 – 3 Months) – 12 to 18 Hours per day
- Infants (3 – 24 Months) – 14 to 15 Hours per day
- Toddler (2 – 6 Years) – 12 to 14 Hours per day
- Children (2 – 12 Years) – 10 to 11 Hours per day
- Teenagers (12+ Years) – 8 to 9 Hours per day
Investing in a good mattress that provides your child with proper support and comfort is the first step in ensuring your child gets a great start in life !